Entec is a full service consulting company that designs and supervises Horizontal Directional Drilling projects throughout North America. Entec has been providing horizontal directional drilling (HDD) services for oil and gas producers and shippers, municipalities and utilities for over twenty years. Entec has pioneered and developed innovative techniques for over one thousand horizontal directionally drilled crossings throughout the world, focusing on intricate, pressure sensitive and environmentally challenging applications. We a looking for someone to fill the HDD Design Engineer / Project Manager Position.
- Coordinate engineering/design execution, planning, and interface and ensure that activities are completed on schedule and within the budget.
- Prepare project execution & quality plans, projects plan of works, initial projects safety review, initial projects environmental review, and project control system.
- Co-ordinate with project engineers and other discipline engineers and ensures consistency in execution of project management activities.
- Organize and conduct project meetings, technical & progress reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- 5 years of detailed HDD engineering design experience in one or more of the following project types: natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment.
- P.Eng. license mandatory.
- Possess sound judgment; highly developed management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation/training, oral and written communication skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical and design skills.
- Proficiency in the following required: HDD feasibility, reporting, geotechnical investigations, soil borings/sampling, laboratory testing parameters, conceptual and detailed design, design and construction specifications, field workspace and logistical requirements, constructability, and construction inspection.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and work with multi-disciplinary teams; and, deal with complex issues and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prepare and interpret design reports, recognize problems and define and evaluate solutions.
It all starts with your response to this posting. Thank you to all applicants.
Apply Today: firstname.lastname@example.org